Most people consider piercing a beautiful way to express their personality. If you have a solid intention of getting a piercing that you would not regret in the future, get them from a professional piercer. Find out the best piercing shops in Glasgow city centre having the finest piercers in your local area.
Are you wondering where you should get a piercing, or are you looking for the best place for piercing in Glasgow city centre to customize your body? Here is the list of the best piercing shops with the best customer reviews, ratings, sterilized environments, and customer services.
Our list of the best piercing shops in Glasgow
In Glasgow, these three best piercing salons have high sterile piercing protocols. Find out your local Glasgow city centre piercing salon selected because of their best service, price, several body parts pierced, and much more.
Blancolo Piercing Glasgow
Blancolo is the most reasonable walk-in piercings Glasgow studio. The Blancolo piercing studio in Glasgow has a license and registration for giving piercing services.
Both male and female body piercers are present in this body and ear-piercing Glasgow studio. Their customer service and reviews are also good. The piercer will provide guidelines during the piercing process and give you an aftercare sheet about precautions for the healing process.
They use a new and sterilized needle for every piercing and open its seal in front of the customer.
- Pricing: £10
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Address: 259 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL
- Telephone number: 0141 221 4999
- Customer Review: 4.5/5 (out of 491 google reviews)
- Location: https://g.page/blancolo?share
- Website: https://www.blancolotattoo.com/
Nirvana Piercing & Tattoo
We mainly put Nirvana Piercing & Tattoo piercing Glasgow on our list because of their customer service, cleanliness, and friendly staff. They make your piercing process so easy that most of us think as something we are all scared to have done.
One of their customers, Martin O’Neill, commented, “Music, staff, cleanliness, location and prices all top class. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
They do ear, face, and body piercings. Nirvana Piercing & Tattoo piercing Glasgow city centre also provide cheek dermal, surface tragus, double conch, snake bites, smiley, and many more.
- Pricing: Between £20 and up.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5:45 pm
- Address: 9 Chisholm St, Glasgow G1 5HA, United Kingdom
- Telephone number: +44 141 552 5706
- Customer Review: 4.9/5 (out of 282 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/wWQhPSVq5B8ASD5C8
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/NirvanaGlasgow
Forevermore Tattoo Parlour
Forevermore Tattoo Parlour has the best hygienic environment and walk-in piercing Glasgow studio that provides quality piercing service. Their piercers are helpful and provide guidelines throughout the procedure.
They have experienced piercers having more than seven years of experience. Forevermore Tattoo Parlour is one of the best piercing salons in Glasgow city centre and provides all body piercing services except Ashley piercing and tongue or mouth piercing.
They also provide dermal surface piercings, Dermal Anchor Removal, and Surface Piercing Removal. For 16 years old, they only provide piercing services if you book an appointment beforehand.
- Pricing: Between £10 and £60.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 7:00 pm
- Address: 202 Hope St, Glasgow G2 2UG, United Kingdom
- Telephone number: +44 141 332 9340
- Customer Review: 4.8/5 (out of 301 google reviews)
- Location: https://g.page/FMTGlasgow?share
- Website: https://www.forevermoretattoo.co.uk/
The best piercing shops in Glasgow city centre are Blancolo piercing Glasgow, Nirvana Piercing & Tattoo and Forevermore Tattoo Parlour. They are health registered and provide ear, face and body piercing services with excellent reviews and ratings. Thanks for reading. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.