If you want to get piercings on your ear and not only the ear, you want something revolutionary with your body; the following are the top of best piercing shops to get a piercing in Liverpool. You can have a seamless piercing experience by visiting these best suitable places in Liverpool.
To help you to turn your dream of piercing into reality in the smooth way possible without any anxieties and issues, you should choose the best piercing salon because hygiene and professionalism are essential in piercing your body parts. A contaminated needle and inexperienced body piercer may cause blood poisoning, allergic reactions to jewellery, swelling, and trauma. We are here to help you choose the best piercer, so here is our list of the best piercer shops in Liverpool.
Our list of the best piercing shops in Liverpool
We have selected and ranked the top of piercing studios based on service type, body-part piercing, ratings, customer reviews, hygiene conditions, prices and other criteria.
Design 4 Life Tattoo & Piercing
Design 4 Life Tattoo & Piercing studio is one of the best piercing shops in Liverpool city centre. It is a high-quality, award-winning piercing studio. They have professional piercers, which is why it’s placed at number one in our list of best piercing shops to get a piercing in Liverpool.
They have women piercers for women’s body piercings and male piercers for male body piercing. The place for getting pierced is also separate for both females and males. Their staff is helpful and guides the piercing process, post-piercing precautions, and aftercare.
They are approved and registered with the Liverpool City Council Health Department and have higher ratings.
They provide services for the following types of ear piercings, i.e. ear lobe, helix, tragus, conch, daith, and rook. Besides different ear piercings, you can also get different face and body piercings, including eyebrows, nostrils, septum, lower lip, upper lip, Philttrum, tongue, Vertical Labret, belly button, and nipple piercings. They also provide micro dermal piercing.
- Pricing: Between £20 and £50
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 6.00 pm
- Address: 70 Lime St, Liverpool, L1 1JN
- Telephone number : 0151 709 0479
- Customer Review: 4.2/5 (out of 311 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/uHYKfKQc6N7YF5k89
- Website: http://design4lifetattoo.co.uk/contact/
Medusa piercing Liverpool salon is one of best piercing shops to get a piercing in Liverpool owned and managed by Beinta.
She will guide you throughout your piercing and healing process and make your experience smooth. She has excellent customer support and good ratings and reviews. You must get an online appointment before visiting the store.
You can get different types of ear, nose, eyebrows, face and body piercing here at very reasonable prices. Medusa piercing studio’s ear piercing services include lobes, helix, rook, tragus, anti-tragus, forward helix, conch, scaffold, flat, snug and daith piercings. You can get different types of face piercings, including labret, vertical labret, madonna, medusa, snake bite, nostril, septum, eyebrow, bridge, smiley, tongue, and tongue web piercings. This piercing saloon also provides body piercing of nipple, microdermal, belly button, and surface.
- Pricing: Between £20 and £60
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5:00 pm
- Address: Medusa Piercing, The Annexe, 13 Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BQ, United Kingdom
- Telephone number : 07872 067 476
- Customer Review: 5/5 (out of 233 google reviews)
- Location: https://g.page/medusa-piercing?share
- Website: https://www.medusa-piercing.com/
Stigmata Body Piercing
Stigmata Body Piercing, also known as Dermagraffiti Tattoo and Body Piercing, is health registered for skin piercing, including face, ears and body piercing.
Their staff and piercers are helpful, and they have the best reviews and ratings. They provide you with a hospitable and friendly environment and guides to enhance the healing process. Their piercing prices are also reasonable. Their starting piercing price is only £20.
One of their customers, Danielle Lukes, commented, “Lee was amazing. Dead sound, put me at ease and everything was perfect. Clean environment, friendly staff and good prices too.”
You can get ear, nose, face and body piercings from here, one of the best piercing shops to get a piercing in Liverpool.
They provide different types of piercing, like tribal piercing, stretched lobes, and micro dermal implants.
- Pricing: Between £20 and up.
- Opening days and hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 12 am to 5:30 pm
- Address: 69a Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4EZ.
- Telephone number : 0151 707 8094
- Customer Review: 4.9/5 (out of 209 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/qoRpZ1CrBrccygkY8
- Website: http://stigmatapiercing.co.uk/contact-us-%26-map
Titanium body piercing and jewellery
Titanium piercing and body jewellery salon is the best piercing studio in Liverpool. Vicki owns this piercing studio and is a fully qualified and certified BBPA Body Piercer. As a highly trained piercer, she provides her customers with guidance and precautions and helps them to go through the piercing experience.
She maintains ahigh level of hygiene control and uses single-use needles. Reviews and ratings are also good for this piercing shop.
This salon provides piercing services for ear, tongue, nose and other body parts, including tongue web, nipples, belly, and dimple piercing services. Other piercing services include dermal, bridge, and genital piercings. Their prices for piercing are also reasonable.
- Pricing: Between £20-£40.
- Opening days and hours: Tuesday-Friday from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Address: 432 Longmoor Lane, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Telephone number : +44 7541 454882
- Customer Review: 4.9/5 (out of 131 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/kBkz2avevAqhuuoXA
- Website: titaniumpiercings.co.uk
The best piercing shops to get a piercing in Liverpool are Design 4 Life Tattoo & Piercing, Medusa Piercing, Stigmata Body Piercing, Titanium body piercing and jewellery. All of them provide services for ear, face, and body piercing. They all have expert piercers and provide outstanding customer service. Their ratings and reviews are good, and prices are also reasonable. We mainly put them on our list because of their hygienic precautions and expertise in piercing services. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.