For thousands of years, body and ear piercings have been practised to embellish the body. In this modern era, old techniques have been refined in many ways over the centuries.
The best shops to adorn body piercing in Bristol city centre are selected based on reviews, hygienic environment, customer service, and prices. Find the best piercing shops in the Bristol city centre to avoid any issues and infection.
Our list of the best piercing shops in Bristol
The best body piercing shops in Bristol city centre are listed here. We selected them because of their best ratings and explained their piercing services. If you are looking for piercing places in Bristol, here they are with the location.
Inked up Bristol Tattoo & Piercing
Inked-up Bristol Tattoo & Piercing is the best piercing salon for getting ear, nose, face and body piercings in Bristol. They have experienced piercers who can pierce your ears, nose, body, nipples and more.
They use sealed needles and implant-grade materials for the piercing process. All of their staff has training in cross-contamination and BBP. One of their customers, Chelsea Bristol, commented, “Lovely tattoo and piercing shop located in a great part of the older town in Bristol. Clean, bright and lovely shop with experienced piercers. Highly recommend looking somewhere for a piercing. Will be coming back in the future. Thank you for such a peaceful experience :).”
- Pricing: Between £30 and £70.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm; On Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm
- Address: 29 The Arcade, Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3JD, United Kingdom
- Telephone number : +44 7973 366621
- Customer Review: 4.6/5 (out of 247 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/xdspHnJ65DpxqWL37
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/inkedupbristol/
Piercings 4 U
Their trained and friendly staff makes you feel at home during the piercing process. Aftercare for piercing is also given. If you are under 16, you need a guardian to get a piercing here.
Piercings4u is one of the best belly button, ear, face, mouth and other body part piercing places, including nipples and genital area, where you can safely get your favourite piercing in Bristol. One of their customers, C Thorne, commented, “Loveliest piercing experience ever! I really was in the best hands here. I love my piercing. Everyone was so helpful and kind. I felt so safe and well looked after.”
- Pricing: Between £40 and up.
- Opening hours: Tuesday- Saturday : 11am – 3pm
- Address: 39 Filwood Broadway, Bristol BS4 1JL, United Kingdom
- Telephone number: +44 7967 248787
- Customer Review: 4.9/5 (out of 221 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/4KRLkLEAoqXseu8G8
- Website: http://www.piercings4u.co.uk/
Pin Cushion Body Piercing
We selected Pin Cushion Body Piercing salon for our list because of their high hygiene standards. They use a single sterile needle for body piercing and do not use a piercing gun.
They have strict rules for piercing a pregnant or breastfeeding lady until eight months of birth to avoid health issues. They provide face, ear, and body piercing services. After piercing, the piercer gives verbal and written aftercare instructions.
They provide daith piercing, septum piercing, nipple piercing, oral piercing, genital area piercings, and many more. So visit this finest piercing studio in Bristol to get your favourite piercing.
- Pricing: Between £5 and £30.
- Opening hours: Tuesday- Saturday : 11am – 5pm
- Address: 56 Staple Hill Rd, Bristol BS16 5BS, United Kingdom
- Telephone number: +44 117 330 0123
- Customer Review: 4.9/5 (out of 98 google reviews)
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/RUHzxnCKsVQEJSdh8
- Website: pincushionpiercing.com
We have selected the three best piercing shops in Bristol to help you select a suitable place for piercing. These three piercing studios are Inked up bristol tattoo & piercing, Piercings 4 U and Pin Cushion Body Piercing. They all provide piercing services for the ear, nose, face and body with all hygiene and safety standards.